1. The alea Hotel and management wants visitors to this web site to know that we are as concerned as you are about the privacy of any information that you may provide to us through The alea Hotel Site. The alea Hotel is making every attempt to ensure that all our business practices that involve the use of your information are compliant with privacy regulations in the countries where we operate.
2. When you use certain online services, including but not limited to the Online Reservation, Online Registration, Alea Hotel may ask you to provide certain information which relates to you by filling out and submitting the online forms.
3. Personal information may include your first and last name, title, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, language, employer, business title, diverse preferences regarding accommodation and travel habits and other personal identifying information. When using the Online Reservation and Online Registration you may be asked to provide a credit card number and its expiration date (‘Personal Information’).
1. You should be aware that information and data is automatically collected through the use of ‘cookies’. Cookies, which are small text files a web site can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s continuing access to and use of the site. They allow a site to track usage behavior and compile data which will allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto your system and damage files.
III. Providing Personal Information on Our Web Site
1. Depending upon the service you wish to use, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory (‘Mandatory Information’) and some is optional (‘Optional Information’). If you do not provide the Mandatory Information with respect to a particular service, we will not be able to process any request you may make.
2. Our web server will recognize your domain name, but not your e-mail address. We use ‘cookie’ technology on the public area of this web site to increase your user experience on the Alea seminyak Hotels Site.
IV. Refusing Cookies on this site
1. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. However, you have the ability to disable cookies if you wish, generally through changing your internet software browsing settings. It may also be possible to configure your browser settings to enable acceptance of specific cookies or to notify you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer enabling you to decide whether to accept or reject the cookie.